*******Moon Log -Entry #7******* As the weekend approaches on Nereid, anticipation fills the air like a sweet perfume, promising adventure and camaraderie. My heart swells with excitement as I prepare to embark on a journey with my dearest companions, the enchanting ladies of the House of Moondance. Our plans are woven with threads of laughter and merriment, as we venture into the depths of the moonlit forest for a night of revelry beneath the stars. With baskets laden with ambrosial delicacies and flasks filled with nectar from the celestial vines, we shall feast and dance until the break of dawn. In the company of my sisters-in-spirit, I feel the burdens of the world slip away, replaced by an overwhelming sense of joy and sisterhood. Together, we shall weave tales of magic and mischief, creating memories to cherish for eternity. As the weekend unfolds, may the bonds of friendship grow ever stronger, like the roots of the ancient trees that anchor us to this celestial realm. *******End Transmission*******

No comments yet

Why not kick things off?

© 2024 Tasty Bike, LLC.

Terms of Service Privacy Policy